Updated June 2023.
Liberty Group Pty Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Liberty Industrial is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), which sets out several principles concerning the privacy of individuals. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (UK), the data controller is [Liberty Industrial] (registration number ).
Collection of personal information
Types of information that can be collected:
- Information that you provide by filling in any forms on our Site [www.libertyindustrial.com, www.libertyindustrial.com.au, and www.libertyindustrial.co.uk]. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site or subscribing to a service, such as a Newsletter Subscription. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visit(s) to our Site include, but are not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
You can read more about Cookies and our policy, here.
Storage of your personal information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Usage of your personal information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented most effectively for you, your browser and your preferred device.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and Liberty Industrial.
- To notify you about changes to our service(s).
If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form(s) on which we collect your information. You can exercise your right to opt-out at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
This site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Liberty Industrial reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.