We have an in-house team of qualified explosive engineers and shot firers with a proven track record of demolishing large-scale, heavy industrial structures, including Process Plants & Infrastructure, Power Station Boiler Houses & Chimney Stacks, Mineral Processing Infrastructure and Communication Towers.
Liberty Industrial is a leading explosive demolition contractor.
Strategically designed demolition methodologies ensure Liberty Industrial can manage the risks associated with complex explosive demolition events.
- Risk Management Workshops
- Explosive Management Plans
- Blast Day Plans
- Detailed Engineering Analysis with Third-Party Review
- Detailed Pre-Weakening Work Method Statements
- Estimates On Expected Ground Vibration & Air Blast Overpressure
- Blast Day Environmental Monitoring Plans
- Stakeholder Management Plans
- Liaising with Regulators for Required Approvals
Perfectly Executed Explosives
Our demolition methodologies are designed and vetted by our highly qualified and vastly experienced explosives and structural engineers, who work closely with our licenced shot firers, project managers and key stakeholders to carefully engineer and precisely execute the safe demolition of these structures.